This is a Preview of the
Memorandum of Understanding
Team Veteran, LLC (TVet)
For Participation As A Strategic Partner
This Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) establishes a Strategic Partnership between Team Veteran, LLC and [Your Organization].
Part I – Overview
Team Veteran (TVet) believes “The First Cost Of Freedom Is Supporting Our Veterans!”TM TVet is a for-profit limited liability corporation that donates a large portion of our revenue to help vetted Veteran and First-Responder charities.
TVet Mission is designed to provide a unique and sustainable funding stream to assist dedicated nonprofit organizations with the primary mission of helping U.S. Military Veterans, First-Responders and their families. These people have and continue to protect our families, our friends, our businesses and our Nation’s freedom. Strategic Partner organizations must be qualified as tax exempt under IRS Section 501(c)(3), and have been vetted by members of TVet as operating efficiently, effectively and providing direct services to U.S. Military Veterans, First-Responders and their families.
The vehicle created by Team Veteran to deliver funding to these vetted Strategic Partners is driven by corporate commitment to assist Veterans, First-Responders and the corporation’s employees and families by providing LegalShield and Kroll’s IDShield employee benefits. Corporations that offer the employee benefit plans, exclusively through TVet, will help create sustainability funding to support Strategic Partner organizations.
The donations are created by Team Veteran members; from the commissions they receive from the sale of these two benefits. Corporations directly benefit through possible tax benefits, increased employee productivity, reduced absenteeism when their employees deal with ID theft and legal matters. The corporations also increase employee satisfaction and retention by providing these two excellent benefits. The corporations’ marketing departments will also be able to take credit for the funds created by Team Veteran LLC to demonstrate they are truly Veteran and First-Responder supportive corporations.
Part II – Your Organization Agrees To:
To be considered a Strategic Partner and be a recipient of the sustainability funds produced by TVet, [Your Organization] agrees to the following:
- Provide current financial and program services information as part of the vetting process.
- Provide information about programs and services provided to Veterans, First-Responders and their families including demographics and service statistics.
- Organization’s CEO is committed to supporting TVet and its mission and participates in meetings and conference calls as requested.
- Provide the most recent annual operating budget and IRS Form 990.
- Provide a roster of Board of Directors and other key volunteer leadership with each individual’s business affiliations and military background (if any).
- Provide a summary of TVet and the sustainability funding potential to your Board of Directors and other key volunteers and staff.
- List TVet as a Strategic Partner on your organization’s website with a link to the TVet website.
- Agree to provide warm introductions to decision makers of corporations and assist with introduction of TVet funding opportunity.
- Provide marketing and branding material to TVet and additional information/assistance as requested.
Part III – TVet Agrees To:
- Provide an overview of the employee benefit program and sustainability funding potential.
- Provide periodic updates on communications with decision makers introduced by Your Organization.
- Support organization with a listing on TVet website as a Strategic Partner.
- Provide a TVet representative to work closely with Your Organization.
- Provide a schedule of sustainability fund disbursement amounts and time-frame for each corporation introduced by [Your Organization] that commits to purchasing employee benefit plans.
- Provide material about TVet for distribution to your Board and Staff.
- Provide marketing and branding material to your organization and additional information/assistance as requested.
Together, the Parties enter into this Memorandum of Understanding to mutually promote TVet and [Your Organization] as Strategic Partners and the employee benefit plans.
Part IV – Responsibilities
Each party will appoint a member of its Board of Directors or Professional Staff to serve as the official contact and coordinate the activities of each organization in carrying out this MOU. The initial appointees of each organization are TVet Founder & CEO Gordon Brown and [Your Organization’s] CEO.
Part V – Terms of Understanding
The term of this MOU is for a period of 12 months from the effective date of this agreement and may be renewed upon written mutual agreement. TVet may request updated information collected during the vetting as part of the renewal process. This MOU shall be reviewed at least Quarterly to ensure that it is fulfilling its purpose and to make any necessary revisions.
Either organization may terminate this MOU upon thirty (30) days written notice without penalties or liabilities. TVet will honor sustainability fund commitments through the term of this MOU and the 12 month period following termination of this agreement.
Part VI – Authorization
The signing of this MOU is not a formal undertaking. It implies that the signatories will strive to reach, to the best of their ability, the objectives stated in the MOU. On behalf of the organization I represent, I wish to sign this MOU and contribute to its further development.
Part VII – Termination
This MOU may be terminated by either party, for any reason, by giving 30 days written notice.
Your Organization CEO Signature
Team Veteran, LLC Signature