What is a Veteran…
A ‘Veteran’ — whether active duty, honorably discharged, retired, or reserve — is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to ‘The United States of America,’ for an amount of ‘up to, and including their life.’
- The need to support Veterans has never been more critical than it is now, 22-30 Veterans are dying by suicide daily, time is of the essence. With so many Vets suffering from PTS, Traumatic Brain Injuries, the exposures to Agent Orange, Asbestos, Carbon Tet, TCE and other chemicals, your help is needed immediately.
- Veteran charities are competing for the same corporate/individual donation $ that EVERY charity is seeking. Albert Einstein said it best when he defined Insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, that describes the typical charity groping for donation money.
- We don’t want or solicit donations. We are asking you to introduce us to Decision Makers of companies. Team Veteran’s mission is creating the sustainability funding for Veteran charities so that the charity can focus on saving lives and not searching for donations. Funds that do NOT rely on unpredictable federal budgets or a corporation committing to a donation line-item in their budgets.
- We use vetted Veteran groups that are focusing on Integrated Medicine therapies for PTS, TBI and chemical exposures. Some of those therapies are equine therapy, service animals, guide dogs, HBOT (Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy), T-Cell cancer therapy. The VA will not pay for these alternative therapies because they are outside the VA agenda and protocols.
Click to watch a couple interviews of groups we work with:
- How does Team Veteran (TVet) create the sustainability funds that do not rely on grants or corporate/individual donations?
- Team Veteran members utilize LegalShield and Kroll’s IDShield, two employee benefit plans designed to deal with legal and identity theft matters to create these funds. Corporations that offer the employee benefit plans exclusively through TVet will help create sustainability funds to fulfill the promises made to our Veterans. The most-requested voluntary employee benefits takes the stress and strain of legal and identity theft issues off employees’ shoulders and puts their focus back at work, where it belongs.
- The contributions are made by Team Veteran members, from the commissions they receive from the sale of these two benefits. The corporations will recognize increased productivity, reduced absenteeism, decreased employee stress, possible tax benefit and provide their employees and their families with two excellent benefits. The corporations’ marketing departments are able to take credit for the sustainable funds Team Veteran has created.
- Success of your corporations’ mission, as well as Veterans organizations is not an option, it is a necessity. Veterans deserve better from America. Those who served with honor should be honored in return. CALL TO ACTION: What will you do to help create a sustainability funding stream to support Veteran charities nationwide? Reach Team Veteran NOW!